Thursday, February 25, 2010

Before we continue…


Before we can “Return to those thrilling days or yesteryear…”

Before we can learn a little more:

I need to share something with you are request your reply.

I spend a certain amount of time each week working on my class discussion development and I then turn that into a revised document and further update it and insert it into what is found in this web-blog. Beyond that I have an additional blog that I try to maintain… all of this in relationship to my own work (I do architectural drawings and Pen & Ink drawings), and my personal growth and studies – which involves a certain amount of reading (I am currently trying to read some eight [yes: eight] books), etc. etc. etc. all of which I am absolutely certain that no interest in reading or knowing about.

Fine.

Now the question(S):

Are you reading this blog?

Is ANYone reading this blog?

I do not see any notes - comment – refutations – or questions.

IF you do read this; is it of any interest or value?

As I now have some kind of physical problem (on which I shall not comment)- my personal time has become more important to me and unless I know that my time spent on this blog has merit – I shall shut-it-down and same myself time and be done with that.

Please: you comments. You do not even have to Identify Yourself.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm most glad to have found your blog. I'll be reading your blog entries in the days and weeks ahead. Thanks for your effort here and at shul.

    Impressive artistry on your web site.

    I write a blog, also with few comments, for the Shadow Hills Discussion Club:
    http://scshtd.blogspot.com/ .

    Regards,

    ReplyDelete